A chance to explore who you are and what you really want, giving you the freedom to be at your best. Personal coaching is for you if you’re feeling:
- blocked or stuck in life, when you’ve tried every option but just can’t seem to find a way forward
- challenged and uncertain, wondering whether you should change jobs, change career, move house – for the sake of the children, to be nearer your aging parents
- a bit lost, wondering if there’s more to life but don’t know where to go from here
- anxious and full of self-doubt, wishing you struggled less with fear and the insecurities of what others might think
- that there’s more to you than what gets used right now
- over-whelmed and ill-equipped to deal with all that you’ve got going on in your life
- you’re struggling with the practicalities of life, if only you could be more organised, less busy, have more time
What will coaching give you?
- the resilience to deal with the good and bad times
- a rebalanced life, focussing on what matters most to you
- a clear view on what you really want from life and how to start living it
- reconnection with your inner confidence and strengths
- help in finding ways to deal with those self-limiting beliefs which hold you back
- discovery of new perspectives and options to what appear intractable problems
- clear accountable actions which help you move towards living the life you want, in the way you want
“What is it I want? What makes me happy and what doesn’t work anymore? How can I feel I’m going forward with direction and clarity rather than feeling that I’m just making a set of random decisions?
Get in touch
The Coaching Process
Making sure you find the right coach for you
The most powerful coaching relationships are built upon honesty, trust and commitment which means that the connection between you and your coach must feel right.
So, even before any coaching relationship is set up, I want you to experience a coaching session with me – for free. If we’re both happy with our try-out session and you want to hire me as your coach (which would be wonderful), a formally contracted relationship is then set up. There is however, no obligation from the sample session, and you should be free to try out other coaches to make sure you find the right one for you.
Try before you buy – the sample session
A FREE session to enable you to find out a bit more about me, and to experience how I coach. The sessions are held by phone and last for 45 minutes. You will be sent a short questionnaire before the call, this will help our time together to be as productive as possible, allowing me to learn a little about you and giving you the chance to reflect on what you want to get from coaching before we speak.
Setting up the coaching relationship
To get the most from coaching requires commitment to see sustained change. My starting package is 4 months, with a minimum of 8 sessions held every fortnight. Fees vary depending on the number, format and frequency of sessions booked. This will be discussed at the sample session, or contact me if you want more detail.
Before we start coaching you will be sent a sign up letter which covers confidentiality, scheduling, fees and coaching completion and a personal information sheet. If your coaching is being provided through your workplace let me know and I a happy to talk to your work sponsor. It is important that the contractual and confidentiality arrangements are agreed before the coaching starts. In all circumstances, I act as a coach for the individual and all coaching content is confidential between coach and coachee.
The first coaching session – a discovery
The first coaching session is called the Discovery Session. It lasts for 90 minutes. You’ll be sent a questionnaire to fill in prior to our first meeting. This session is where I learn about what makes you tick, what you want to achieve in life and what you value most. You will also be able to let me know what you want from me, to give you the best support through our coaching. The Discovery Session forms the foundation for our coaching relationship.
Your coaching programme
Coaching sessions are booked on a fortnightly basis. They last for 45 minutes and can be either in person or over the telephone. At these sessions you bring the topic you want to cover, so you are entirely in control. I will also ask what you have learnt from your previous homework, at the start of the session. The goals you set out at the beginning of the relationship will, however, always be held by me, as we move towards your bigger aspirations. At the end of each session you will be given homework and it is what you learn between the coaching sessions where the real work is done.
I offer the Mental Fitness programme to all my coaching clients, inclusive within the coaching fee. Developed by the Positive Intelligence organisation, this 6 week programme builds your mental fitness and is delivered through daily app based exercises and a weekly training video.
At the end of the contracted session we ‘complete’, as we review what progress has been made, what’s been learnt and celebrate what’s been achieved. You can then choose whether you would like to re-contract for further coaching or look to revisit in the next few weeks.
Book a free 45 minute sample session to find out how coaching can help you.
Get in touch